This week at the Bayview Farmers Market....
Apple Day and the Mutt Strutt, a Bayview Corner tradition.
- Cran-Apple Dessert Cake: Granny Smith apples and dried cranberries in a caramel glaze top a great moist, dessert cake.
- Sicilian Raisin Bread: A great semolina bread full of almonds, golden raisins and candied lemon peel, with a hint of anise. Great with cheese. Makes wonderful toast.
- Fromage et Lardons: Lots of Swiss cheese and bacon in a moist semolina bread.
- Orange-Cranberry Scone: Craisins (sweetened dried cranberries) and orange peel inside our traditional buttermilk scone....
- Cheddar-Scallion Scone: Our savory scone continues to be one of the most popular item we bake: Filled with sharp cheddar cheese and chopped green onions.
- Walnut-Apricot Rye: A great combination: Apricots and toasted walnuts in our popular medium rye.
Post a Comment